A new version of Provet Cloud will be released on Wednesday 31st of March 2021. We have developed new features, implemented improvements on existing features and fixed bugs.
Notifications for failed email or SMS
If there is a failure in sending an email or SMS communication in Provet Cloud, a task is created for the user who sent the message.
There is also an additional option to define an email address where a notification is sent if the system fails to send an email or SMS.
These improvements will make it easier for users to react to possible problems in sending messages to customers.
- We have added a Viivi-icon to telemedicine appointments. The icon makes it easier to see which appointments are scheduled to be remote and which are scheduled to be seen at the clinic.
Better indication if there is no connection and the clinical notes are not saved
- We have added clearer indicators if the internet connection is lost and clinical notes cannot be saved. There will be an indicator at the top of the page that notifies users if there is no internet connection. There will also be an indicator that will show if the clinical notes are saved or not.
Reminder color coding based on expiry
- We have added color coding to reminders of Provet Cloud. The colours are based on when the reminder is expiring. Black colour indicates that there is a valid reminder with an expiry date greater than 30 days away. Orange colour coding means that the expiry date is within the next 30 days and red colour coding indicates that the reminder due date is past due and has expired.
Patients previous owners subtracted from patient history printouts
- A patient's previous owner name will no longer be shown on patient history printouts. This is a GDPR requirement.
“Next appointment” notification for Veterinarians
- Under the user profile in Provet Cloud there is an option to define when a notification or SMS is sent to the user notifying the start of the next appointment. Users can choose whether they want to be notified of any upcoming appointments 15 minutes before or perhaps only 5 minutes before.
Default quantity for written prescriptions
- We have added a new setting that enables defining default quantities for written prescriptions.
Estimates/invoice items on the order the items were added
- Items are shown on estimates and invoices in the order that they were added. We have removed the item type grouping of the invoice item rows.
- We have added a timestamp for the “ready for discharge”. It is now also available as an information column selection.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this release, please contact us. We are happy to answer all questions.